Hypnobirthing in Peterborough
Hypnobirthing is increasing in popularity and studies have shown that it can reduce the length of labour and there is less reported pain. We are pleased to be able offer Hypnobirthing here at The Fane Clinic in Peterborough.
Woman are inundated with negative stories around childbirth, a calm pregnancy equals a calm birth. A natural pain and drug free birth is something that every woman and baby wants and can have to make this experience beautiful and rewarding. Hypnobirthing is increasing in popularity and studies have shown that it can reduce the length of labour and there is less reported pain. Additional benefits that have been reported by mums include:
- Considerably shorter labour and birthing.
- Significantly fewer surgical births.
- High number of comfortable, natural births with no technological assistance.
- A high rate of success in assisting breech-presented babies to turn into appropriate birthing position with the use of posture and hypnosis
- Highly energized mums in good spirits following births that are calm and gentle.
- You will learn the techniques once for this birth, but then you can then use them again and again, no matter how many children you have.
Hypnobirthing guides and prepares women to give birth in a beautiful way by using special breathing, relaxation, and visualisation. In hypnobirthing we like to involve the birthing partner as much as possible so they can familiarise themselves with the techniques and have a good understanding of how they benefit the mother. With hypnotherapy visualisation is the key where a woman imagines the birth of their baby and what they would like to happen, a rehearsal in your mind this helps them feel more prepared.
Take a look at all the latest news from The Fane Clinic and the industry.
We are extremely proud to announce that Will Tidball took part in UEC European Road Championships 2021, where he came away with the huge achievement of a Gold medal! Will…
Hi All, As you all know it is now finally time for the Tokyo Olympics. The Olympics that has seemed to take ages to come around. Having been part of…
We are very excited to be announcing that The Fane Clinic will be supporting Will Tidball in his cycling career and his aspirations to reach the next Olympics in Paris…